Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Kingsport Times News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Kingsport Times News

    Looks like the Kingspots Times News is going to start making people pay to view online articles.

    http://www.timesnews.net/

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kingsport Times News

    Oh well, guess I will have to borrow other peoples paper.
    crack is whack

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kingsport Times News

    I like it...a lot.

    I'm going to have to give serious thought to changing my subscription over.

    Only problem is going to be dragging my comp into the bathroom. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kingsport Times News

    How can you like it there going to charge us for something that was free. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    crack is whack

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kingsport Times News

    [ QUOTE ]
    How can you like it there going to charge us for something that was free. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Because it allows me to read the complete paper online. Not just the T-N articles. I've been waiting for this for a long time.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kingsport Times News

    Yeah but now I can't get my daily fix. I'll have to rumage through trash to find ones that people have thrown away. Attack old people outside of the post office or something.
    crack is whack

  7. #7
    Inactive Member fleenor22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kingsport Times News

    well, I work at Food City, why not buy one. There 53 cents, tax & all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •